Packs & Bags
The essential fly-fishing vest. The Toketee’s smart and streamlined features turn “less is more” into simply “more”. All boxes and accessories are readily accessible via unique cross-body pocket orientation. Neck fatigue is eliminated with fully cushioned shoulder-straps and a supportive back-panel. Mesh back and side-panels keep you cool during the summer months and hand-warmer pockets keep you toasty on chilly mornings.
• One-size-fits-all shoulder and torso adjustment
• Eleven pockets, including two stretch-mesh tippet pockets and large bellowed back pocket
• Six internal stretch-mesh accessory pockets, including four horizontal, cross-access floatant/desiccant pockets
• Internal key clip
• Two molded barbless fly rigging stations
• Eight coated web attachment loops/retractor stations, including two, easy-grab hemo loops with raised retainer sheath
• Fully cushioned shoulder straps eliminate neck fatigue
• Back D-ring and web loops for net attachment
• Tricot-lined guide hand pockets
• Front buckle allows use without zipper to stay cool
• YKK zippers with loop primary pulls and sticky, micro-textured secondary pulls
• Integrates w/Surveyor 1100 Backpack
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTEGRATING WITH THE SURVEYOR BACKPACK
The Toketee Vest is designed to integrate with the Surveyor 1100 Backpack. To integrate these two products, please do the following (pictures are provided above to show each step).
1. Locate the compression straps that come with the Vests.
2. Remove/unclip the mesh back panel from the vest.
3. Clip the vest into the backpack at the shoulders.
4. Use the integration straps to connect the backpack and the vest together at the sides.
5. Tighten/adjust accordingly.