Packs & Bags
TURN ANY TUB INTO THE PERFECT FLY FISHING BASE CAMP
Inspired by our own Brian Schmidt who stores his boots and waders in a simple plastic tub/tote in the back of his car, the Tailgater turns any plastic tub into the perfect fly-fishing base camp. Now, Brian’s plastic tub also stores fly boxes, reels/spools, gloves, socks, jacket, etc., as well as functioning as a prep station for rigging up with flies, hemostats, leaders, tippet, floatant, etc… adjustable to fit almost any size and style of plastic tub/tote. Two saddle-bag style organizers straddle the front and back walls of the tote and SR clip along the sides to secure. Each saddle-bag can also be used individually saddled over any rail or seat back.
• Two large bellowed fly-box pockets
• Four stretch-mesh pockets for tippet, floatant, etc.
• Four all-purpose mesh pockets includes large bellowed back pocket
• Coated web and daisy chain attachment loops for zingers, nippers, hemostats, etc.
• Tool sheath for hemostats
• Velcro fly patch
• Velcro and SR clip one-size-fits-all adjustability
• Two large web grab handles
• 400D Poly Fabric
• YKK Zippers
• Comes with attached foam fly patch (carabineer & Velcro attachment)
Width: 12 inches
Length: 21 inches