Packs & Bags
SWIFTWATER TECH VEST
Inspired by the needs of the guides everywhere, the award-winning (American Angler's 2014 Gear of the Year) Swiftwater carries loads like no other vest. Neck fatigue and forward creep created by heavy fly box loads (often full of tungsten nymphs) is eliminated with a fully cushioned waist belt and shoulder straps. Mesh back and side-panels keep you cool during the summer months and hand-warmer pockets keep you toasty on chilly mornings.
• One-size-fits-all shoulder and torso adjustment
• Fully padded waist belt eliminates forward creep and neck fatigue and provides welcome back support on long days under heavy loads
• Fourteen pockets, including two stretch-mesh tippet pockets, two large back pockets and one large horizontal “reach-around” back pocket is easily accessed from either side
• Six internal stretch-mesh accessory pockets, including four horizontal, cross-access floatant/desiccant pockets
• Internal key clip
• Two molded barbless fly rigging stations
• Eight coated web attachment loops/retractor stations
• Includes two, easy-grab hemo loops with raised retainer sheath
• Fully cushioned shoulder straps eliminate neck fatigue
• Back D-ring and web loops for net attachment
• Tricot-lined hand-warmer pockets
• Front buckle allows use without zipper to stay cool
• YKK zippers with loop primary pulls and sticky, micro-textured secondary pulls
• Integrates with the Surveyor 1100 Backpack
DIRECTIONS FOR INTEGRATING WITH SURVEYOR BACKPACK
The Swiftwater Tech Vest is designed to integrate with the Surveyor 1100 Backpack. To integrate these two products, please do the following (pictures are provided above to show each step).
1. Locate the compression straps that come with the Vests.
2. Remove/unclip the mesh back panel from the vest.
3. Clip the vest into the backpack at the shoulders.
4. Use the integration straps to connect the backpack and the vest together at the sides.
5. Tighten/adjust accordingly.