Frequently Asked Questions
AT UMPQUA, WE BELIEVE WE MAKE THE FINEST FISHING PACKS, BAGS AND VESTS IN THE WORLD.
As a result, we stand behind our fishing packs, bags and vests with a lifetime guarantee. If your Umpqua pack, bag or vest fails due to workmanship or material defect during the life of the product, please return it to us for repair or replacement. Damage due to ordinary wear and tear, accidents, or improper care may be repaired at a reasonable charge.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTEGRATING WITH THE SURVEYOR BACKPACK
The Swiftwater Tech Vest and the Toketee Vest are designed to integrate with the Surveyor 1100 Backpack. To integrate one of the vests with the Surveyor Backpack, please do the following:
1. Locate the compression straps that come with the Vests.
2. Remove/unclip the mesh back panel from the vest.
3. Clip the vest into the backpack at the shoulders.
4. Use the integration straps to connect the backpack and the vest together at the sides.
5. Tighten/adjust accordingly.
For pictures of the process, please visit the product specific page: