On the Fly
GET BOOKED! We're looking for photos for the 2018 Umpqua Wholesale Catalog!
GET YOUR PHOTOS INTO THE INDUSTRY'S PREMIER CATALOG!
One of the coolest things about the Fly Fishing Industry's coolest catalogs is that we do not use any stock photography at all within its pages. It's all given to us by family, friends, customers, colleagues...
Here's what we tend to look for when selecting photos to be included in the catalog:
1. UMPQUA PRODUCTS/BRAND IN USE (obviously we like to see our products being used so those shots with our products being shown in use will receive special notice and consideration!)
2. PROPER HANDLING OF FISH/RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT (we know that not every shot can achieve this, but we sure like to see 'em!)
3. DIFFERENT SPECIES OF FISH (we get tons of trout, bonefish, etc ... got something else on film?)
4. INTERESTING PERSPECTIVES ON FLY FISHING (camera angles, concepts, etc.)
5. COOL LANDSCAPES (let's face it...fly fishing leads us to some of the earth's most spectacular locations ... show us!)
6. FISH FOOD (fish eat some pretty interesting things ... bugs, reptiles, other fish ... and since this catalog kinda deals with what fish eat we love seeing the real thing!)
7. FUN CAMARADERIE SHOTS (Everyone's got fishing buds. Let's see you all having fun ... especially of they're not human!)
8. THE ACT OF FISHING (Some styles of fishing can produce some pretty incredible images ... like a long spey cast in action or someone rocking' the boat ... just sayin'...)
So start digging through the archives, thumb drives, back up hard drives, etc. to see if you have something fun to contribute to the best fly fishing catalog ever! We may need to contact you to get higher resolution images since this is both a printed and electronic catalog...
You can send us images or ask us more questions about sending in images by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANKS!! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU'VE GOT!